The More The Troubles, More The Fun To Win!




You may all agree to above title, as the is a lot of fun to win besides all troubles in the way. The challenging attitude in us comes to life.
And we are able to focus on things the more and bring change in us and take the risk.

Experience:
     There was a teacher who used to say that I won't be able to face final orals due to my communication skills. I don't speak much but I know answers but I don't speak up, that day I decided to prove my teacher wrong and show them what I am capable of. So I did I gave every answer clearly and effectively, not only that but the examiner praised me, that I was the only one to give all answer with such understanding and she said if be like this I will have a beautiful and bright future.
My teacher was just sitting next to the examiner and was ashamed to say that to me.

     I not only proved her wrong but also proved myself, from then onwards I had a weird attitude to everything and think in some manner it helped to achieve a lot.
You work hard when someone challenges you. So work even if no one challenges you to need to.

     It's a lot of fun to prove yourself. I have a completed a course in Computer of 3 years. I was top in 1's year but later in 2'nd I scored lower than average, I was a point of bullying, but in last year I went through everything and was 1'st ranked in class, all the previous toppers where shocked and some pretend to be happy for me.

     But I knew what I am capable of, so did I proved it again. I have a incredible potential and everybody has, so prove it and show the world what you are capable of.

Share your own experience if any?

Comments