Books: What to take and what not...



Guys, I'm a reader and I read and write a lot of stuff, here are some facts I would like all to know. So here I go, hope you read it.


What to take?

1. People experiences and their decisions:


  • It gets clear as book characters come across situations where they have to take a decision and how that decision improve their life in the book, that's something to note.
  • And when the time comes, when we have to make one, we can rely on the book character's decision and help us to improve our lives.
  • I do it because book characters are just a reflection of real people or image of people in the author's mind which in turn was put by someone on earth right!


2. Knowledge about places and things that are weird:


  • Knowledge never goes to waste or it may, but reading a book full of it never is waste of time unless you do it for a living, that's not taking you anywhere. 
  • But reading books can really give us experiences of places and their stories that we may never visit but visit them in our subconscious(I misspelled this one badly) mind.
  • I love to read about places and weird things that happen there. (Is it offensive, IDC)


3. The imagination what makes it come to life:


  • Maybe this point is same as above but I am going to explain it, reading involves tremendous use of photic memory that makes us feel as if we are in that place.
  • Well, it's nice to forget about all the things going around and just take your book to yourself and read it through some pain and some gain.


4. Changes our way to look at the world:


  • The author may explain the world good or better than it really is, and we believe it and go on, but when reality occurs we still love it or hate it, but that's how it is. (I really don't know what I am saying!)
  • But when things are explained to us from some other perspective we feel related and find it correct and it reflects our life, it changes us in a good manner, not including the opposite one, but yes!
  • It changed me a lot, now I read a lot of those papers full of the magical world.


5. Motivation to do something increases patience:


  • Motivation is needed when you don't get enough out of life when you expect it happen as you plan, but that's not how it works. You should take what comes your way. 
  • Well, books do that often and reenergize us to work hard and achieve something, note if you read what matters the most, else you are wasting time amusing yourself.


6. Improves reading and understanding skills:


  • Obviously, it does improve lots of stuff, like appetite, weight sitting in the same place, tiredness or say reading skills because that's what you are doing.
  • Well, not to say that you put in a lot of time to do that but it's great right.


7. Coming to know that all the people an alike but unique:


  • I don't know those words mean the same or not but I want to say that, when we think that ' this thing only happens to me, but that's not the case it happens to everyone' but not all people are same in their behavior at the time of tackling things.
  • Yeah! you get it, I let it to you to understand.


8. Author has put in efforts:


  • This guy, the author has put in efforts he knows something, he has lots of wisdom, so learn them from his book.
  • That's all I have to say.


Well, this comes to end to the article.
Oh, wait what about the 'Whatnots' well, they are on the way only if stay tuned, hit the subscribe button on the sidebar, well it's not more to ask.


I'll be back!!!!!!

Comments