Want to have a day off?

  Sometimes, i feel to take a day off from all the troubles and the furious life we all spent finding self. How many of you are happy with your life? Many might say they are not, as we don't enjoy our days at much, we spent most of our time looking at what others our doing, social networks I mean. Well, I cannot argue on that, as your are reading which also in that category. Some might be wondering whether they have a satisfied life, some may have decided that I will work now and then I will relax later in the future. Oh, what a great thought, we don't need to do what we think we need to.
 
   We can take a day off, trust me we can definitely take a day off, figuring self or just praising self for all the things done and went as they supposed to be, and figuring out what  didn't worked out and why? I take a day off once in a while, that day I work on self and pay attention on self and take some time to think out where are we....

   There's hope  believe, I see people in movies seems to have a very decent and joyful life, but in reality there's something missing isn't there? I feel, but I also believe that thought mould us, so if you think of good things, good things you experience, well  that sounds weird but we have to believe something.

   So chose a day, make it your day of looking at things around you! believe me, you will then filled with joy throughout the week, may be month.
All the Best!

Comments